3D Builders – Where Ideas are Built
You’re all ready to go. You’ve signed up for a fixed price contract and the hammers are about to swing on your new home. But what if you want to make changes?
Your home feels a little last century or maybe you have a growing or changing family. Maybe you just want light or more living room. So our team are doing renovations at your place. But wait. You’ve realised you need a door there, not a window, and the kitchen bench is in the wrong place. Can we fix it? Yes, we can.
Open To Change
Want to make some alterations to your building plan? Not an issue. Fixed cost builds also allow for variations. Renovations can alter, and they normally do.
If you don’t want to be locked in, you’re not, and that’s the beauty of co-construct.
You can advise colour selections, request upgrades, product changes, sign off on them, keep track of where the financials actually stand based on those alterations, and a keep a solid paper trail, whenever and wherever you are. Choose exteriors, interiors or special touches.
Want to change the bathroom tiles or taps but not sure how? Easy. Make a selection in co-construct, tick it and then sign it off.
- Coconstruct means you won’t feel overwhelmed with choices.
- We’ve already done the hard work. After nearly two decades building in Warkworth, Orewa and Omaha, we have long-term relationships with our suppliers, and we do our research to get you the best prices. We load options into co-construct in a neatly organized, colour-coded list with all the helpful information such as allowance and pricing. Simply make a change, or splurge on extras.
- Every decision or variation you select is then automatically shown on the expenses page. With a single click, you can see how each of your choices has affected the final price of your build, saving you misunderstandings, time and hassle.
Clear Cut Communication
No horror stories on your building project.
- No “you said, I said” dramas when emails are lost, plans are trampled, photos are misplaced, or phone calls “mis-remembered”. Discussions and emails are securely kept in the system and nothing falls under the floorboards.
- Cut down on misunderstandings and precious time wasted looking for emails you thought you read three Thursdays ago about an update on the bathroom lighting or shelf height. Communication is kept simple and clear through online conversations. Simply add comments and relevant items such as photos and files; information is organised, transparent and available to everyone.
Keep The Fun In The Building Process
A number of licensed local building companies could get your building job done, but it takes a very special team to do it and make the building journey enjoyable. That’s us.
Experience the fun that building your home can, and should, be. We want to make building your home as smooth and stress free as possible and remove the nervousness of the unknown.
Selections, upgrades, changes, financial decisions, questions, documents, photos, and more: information instantly at your fingertips to keep you in charge.