3D Builders – Where Ideas are Built
You’re all ready to go. You’ve signed up for a fixed price contract and the hammers are about to swing on your new home. But what if you want to make changes?
Your home feels a little last century or maybe you have a growing or changing family. Maybe you just want light or more living room. So our team are doing renovations at your place. But wait. You’ve realised you need a door there, not a window, and the kitchen bench is in the wrong place. Can we fix it? Yes, we can.
Co-Construct – Online
- Building your new home is an exciting and important endeavor and 3 Dimensional Builders Ltd wants the process to be as smooth and enjoyable as possible.
- That is why we provide each of our clients with access to a secure website with all of the details of their new home.
Whether you are at home, at work, on the road, or on holiday or live in another country, 3 Dimensional Builders puts information at your fingertips about your selections/specifications,
upgrades, financial decisions, questions, documents, photos and more.
- If along the building process, you want to upgrade or change your selections, this can be done in co-construct via Variation. We will obtain quotations and get you to approve these online.
- Scheduling – Co-construct will notify deadlines for decisions on any colors or profiles, so nothing gets missed. Easy access to all colour selections and product descriptions.
- Financials – Your Contract Price plus any variations are keep as a visual on the front page so you always know where you stand.
Milestones – As each part of the build is complete you will see these ticked off, so you can keep track of your build, even if you aren’t there.
Keep The Fun In The Building Process
Experience the fun that building your home can, and should, be. We want to make building your home as smooth and stress free as possible and remove the nervousness of the unknown.
Selections, upgrades, changes, financial decisions, questions, documents, photos, and more: information instantly at your fingertips to informed.